Get Your Fishing Adventure Started
For Reservations or More Information:
2018 Sports Fishing Packages
4 Nights/3 Full Days Fishing
5 Nights/4 Full Days Fishing
2018 Special Sports Fishing Packages
Ready for a fishing adventure? Reserve A Trip Now
First Quality Trip Experiences on Land and Sea:
- Airport pick up and return.
- Excursion shuttles into Sitka.
- Full days of fishing with up to 10 hours on the water.
- Fleet of custom built Almar boats with 360 degree walk-around, full cabin and quiet four-stroke twin outboards.
- Captains are U.S. Coast Guard licensed, have NW fishing experience and work with deckhands on each boat.
- Top quality fishing equipment featuring G Loomis rods, Shimano reels and Avet 2-speed halibut reels.
- Deckhands immediately bleed-out, gut and ice your catch on the boat. On the dock they filet, vacuum seal, flash freeze, label and box the fish for air travel. (See fish processing)
Deluxe Accommodations in Our Lodge Overlooking Sitka Sound:
- Secluded and quiet hilltop location.
- 200 Yards to our private dock.
- 20 Minutes to the center of Sitka.
- Large deck overlooking the water with a heated gazebo.
- Two indoor common areas include a comfortable quiet area, full wet bar, 60" TV, pool table, card table and Wi-Fi access.
- Large dining room with open kitchen.
Booking PoliciesPackages require a $1,000.00 per person deposit within ten (10) days of making your reservation. The balance is due ninety (90) days prior to your arrival date. Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are accepted. No refunds will be given for cancellations, unless we are able to rebook your dates. A refund can not be issued for any matters out of our control including the weather, fish run timing or fishing regulations.
Outstanding Local Cuisine Prepared on Site by Our Own Chef:
- Breakfast: everything for the light eater to the hardiest appetite including blueberry pancakes, eggs, hash browns, toast, bacon, cereal, fruit, oatmeal, OJ and coffee.
- Lunch and Snacks: served on the boat including mid-morning cinnamon roll, Danish and coffee; hand made roast beef, ham and turkey sandwiches or smoked salmon with relish tray.
- Appetizers: served at the end of the day's fishing featuring Dungeness crab, hot wings, egg rolls, sweet and sour meatballs.
- Gourmet Dinners and Desserts: locally caught fresh salmon, halibut and shellfish, prime rib, chicken cordon bleu, pork chops, fresh vegetables, soft drinks, drink mixers and homemade desert (changes each night) such as baked Alaska and creme brulee.
Packages Also Include:
- Rain gear and rubber boots
- Bed Tax
- Travel Insurance: Contact Travelex, 800-228-9792
- Arrival night dinner
- Fishing license and King Salmon stamp
- Sitka Fish Box Tax: $10.00 per box (regardless of size)
- Sitka sales tax
- Gratuities: It is customary to tip your Captain, Deckhand and Lodge Service Staff at the end of your stay. For questions about tipping, please contact Reservations.
Need more info? Call 800-926-7932
DownloadKain's Fishing Adventures Brochure
Ready to start your ultimate fishing adventure?Reserve A Trip Now