Premiere Sitka Sport Fishing
Picture yourself, reel in hand, at the center of every chinook and coho salmon run in this part of Alaska (which also just happens to have the highest catch rate in the state). Now imagine an experienced crew that knows just where to go to score catch after catch—not only of salmon, but a whole host of other species. In a few clicks of a button, that dream can become reality.
- Three full days of angling—with up to 10 hours on the water each day
- Fish for multiple species every day, including salmon and halibut
- Catches immediately cleaned and iced boatside for fresher fish
- Travel with your catches easily—our staff fillets, vacuum seals, flash freezes, labels, and boxes them for air travel
Take a look at your three days of fishing.
Wine, Dine, and Recline
After 10 hours of wrestling with wild ocean-wise fish, a little relaxation is definitely in store. Perhaps you’re the kind of angler who can’t get enough of seaside views—then you’ll want to head to our gazebo with comfy seating and a heater. Or maybe you’re up for more of a challenge at our billiard or card tables at the Lodge. Whatever the case, you certainly won’t want to miss the delish creations our chef invents. They’re waiting in the dining room.
- Deluxe accommodations—including leather furnishings, big screen TV, bar area, and large deck with panoramic views
- Caring staff, ready to make your stay comfortable
- Imaginative appetizers, prime aged meats, and of course, fresh caught seafood
Learn more about your home away from home.
The Best of the Best
We don’t believe in halfway decent. When we purchase equipment and gear, it’s only the top of the line. It all starts with our walk-around, customized Almar fishing boats, with cozy cabins that fit six, state of the art electronics, and plenty of room to cast forward, side, and aft. That’s not all. We also provide all the gear you need—from comfortable and dry rain jackets and boots to premium rods, reels, tackle, and bait.
- Spacious 30 - 32 foot customized Almar fishing boats
- All gear provided—from jackets and boots to all equipment, bait, and tackle while on the the boats
- Pick your rods and reels: G Loomis Rods and Shimano line counter reels used for salmon fishing and Avet two-speed reels for halibut. Left handed reels available upon request.
- 3 Full Days of Fishing
- 4 Nights Food & Lodging
- Your Catches Prepared for Air Travel
Total cost: $3,250