4 Day/5 Night Trip
If you’re anything like us, more is better. We include everything in this six-day fishing package. That’s four full days on the water, reeling in catch after catch, five nights of luxe accommodations and gourmet meals, and two days getting here and back. You’ll be pulling in battle-ready salmon, halibut, and rockfish—every single day. Ready?
Premiere Sitka Sport Fishing
There is zero down time when you’re angling with us. Right in the heart of every chinook and coho salmon run in this part of the world, here in Sitka we boast the highest catch rate in all of Alaska. And it’s not all king salmon—we have a wide variety of species in our waters each and every day. We also boast a seasoned crew that knows exactly where to take you. Ready to reel?
- 10 hours of fishing for four days straight
- Fish for multiple species every day, including salmon and halibut
- Catches cleaned and iced boatside for fresher flavors
- Easily travel with your fish—we fillet, vacuum seal, flash freeze, label, and box them for you
Take a look at what you’ll be doing during your four days of fishing.
Wine, Dine, and Recline
Take a load off. We’ve got a world of luxury in store for you—and after 10 hours of adrenaline rushes, you probably need a little relaxation. Whether you want to take in panoramic views of the Sitka Sound on our relaxing deck, play a friendly game of poker or billiards in our lower living room, or simply view the game on a big screen, we’ve got you covered. Just make sure to pop into the dining room to find what’s on the menu after all that rest.
- Deluxe accommodations—including leather furnishings, big screen TV, bar area, and large deck with seating
- Caring staff, ready to make your stay comfortable
- Imaginative appetizers, prime aged meats, and of course, fresh caught seafood
Learn more about your home away from home.
The Best of the Best
You deserve top of the line equipment—and we provide it. Get comfortable on our walk-around, customized Almar fishing boats, decked out with state of the art electronics for fish finding, navigation, and communication plus a warm, dry cabin that seats six. Gear? We’ve got you covered. From rugged jackets to seaworthy boots, premium rods to choice reels, you’ll have everything you need to make your next big catch.
- Spacious 30 - 32 foot customized Almar fishing boats
- All gear provided—from jackets and boots to all equipment, bait, and tackle while on the the boats
- Pick your rods and reels: G Loomis Rods and Shimano line counter reels used for salmon fishing and Avet two-speed reels for halibut. Left handed reels available upon request.
- 4 Full Days of Fishing
- 5 Nights Food & Lodging
- Your Catch is Prepared for Air Travel
2023 Rate: $4295.00
*prices & taxes subject to change
Upon booking all packages require a $1500.00 per person deposit within 10 days of making your reservation. The remaining balance is due 90 days prior to your arrival date. Major credit cards are accepted, a 3% convenience fee will be applied. Checks and money orders are accepted with no additional fees.
No refunds will be given for cancellations, unless we are able to re-book your dates.
A refund can not be issued for any matters out of our control, including weather, fish run timing or fishing regulations.